During his monthly radio program, ‘Mann ki Baat’, Prime Minister Narendra Modi encouraged the listeners to support the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan by displaying or hoisting the national flag in their residences and by posting images of the tricolor on social media.
What is Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan?
The Har Ghar Tiranga campaign is launched to commemorate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav and to inspire people to carry their national flag home and display it to commemorate India’s 75th anniversary of independence. According to the Government of India, the goal of this campaign is to forge a personal bond with the flag and have it stand for togetherness in the country. The Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan will foster a sense of patriotism and raise public awareness of the flag.
India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has requested all the people of India to hoist the national flag in their homes as a part of the Har Ghar Tiranga initiative (every house should hoist the tricolour flag). Besides, the prime minister also urged people to change the display pictures of their social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to the Tiranga or tricolour.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign: Registration Link, How To Register and Download the Certificate?
People who are interested in joining the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign must visit the official website – harghartiranga.com – and follow the steps given at the end of this article to register and get featured on the portal. They will also receive a certificate of participation.
To participate in the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign, people should visit the website, harghartiranga.com,and follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website – harghartiranga.com.
- Step 2: Click on the registration link that reads ‘Pin a Flag.’ You will be taken to a page where you have to
- upload your picture, fill out your name and mobile number, and hit the ‘Next’ option. You can also log in with
- your Google account by clicking on ‘Continue With Google.’
- Step 3: Social login or fill in your personal details and move to the next step.
- Step 4: Allow access to your location by turning on the ‘Location’ feature on your device.
- Step 5: Pin a virtual flag in your location. Congratulations! You are now a part of the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign.
Now, that you have successfully pinned a virtual flag (Tiranga) at your location, you will receive an online certificate that can be easily downloaded.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “This year when we are making Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, let us strengthen the Har Ghar Tiranga movement. Hoist the tricolour or display it in your homes between 13 to 15 August. This movement will deepen our connection with the national flag.”